Looking for a dental career in Revelstoke? Join the Revelstoke Dental Centre team.
Our Revelstoke Dental Centre Team is looking for a Part time/Full- time Dental Assistant to join our family dental practice. We perform a wide range of dentistry and we are a digitally-oriented office. The right candidate would be professional, courteous and friendly and be willing to perform all the duties of a Dental Assistant in a fast- paced and fun environment. We work four days a week with 6 weeks of holidays. Revelstoke is located in the Columbia Mountains, between the Selkirk and Monashee Ranges, in the interior of British Columbia. Revelstoke is the ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts and is the home to the Revelstoke Mountain Resort Ski area.
Please drop off your resume in person (111 2nd street west, Revelstoke BC) or email your resume to email@example.com
Schedule: We can offer full-time or part-time, let us know the schedule that works for your lifestyle and we can provide that work life balance!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
The wage range is from $22.50 to $32.00 per hour depending on experience. Hourly wage is determined based on the candidate’s work experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
• Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
• Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
• Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
• Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
• Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
• Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
Revelstoke Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Revelstoke community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.